Friday, October 22, 2010

Yaaay, I made it back!

Well, I made it back for another day of posting to the blog.....YAY ME!  lol 

Today marks another informative day to the dreaded deployment journey.  We keep finding out pieces to this crazy puzzle and I guess one day it will all be put together and we will find out just how tough we really are.  As of right now, John's unit is being put on orders August 14th, they will then leave for Ft. Bliss, TX on August 17th.  They will train at that base up until October 3rd, when they leave for Kuwait for their 1 year deployment mission......also the day that Deanna will check into the 4th floor of our local hospital (the crazy floor)!!  lol  jk  John hates to come home with the news, but he knows he HAS to tell me....its not like he can keep it a secret anyway  lol  Yes, its hard to swallow news like that, because that means I am closer to the reality of it all.  Like I told John, this is an emotional roller coaster that will not come to an end until he comes home from it all and we will just have to take it a day at a time and hang in there.  Its time to put the big girl panties on and deal, right?!?  lol  Right! (Hmmmm, wonder if I need 3 or 4 pair??  lol)

Oh my goodness!  I think I am going to have to cut this off, because I can't stop yawning!!!!  I am taking a pill to assist in sleeping and boy is it assisting!!!!!  SHEESH!!  I believe it has kicked in and almost KICKED MY HIND QUARTERS!!!  lol  I must go now before I fall asleep at the computer.  Hopefully I can break my record of two nights posting and make it #3 tomorrow....whoohooo!!! :)

G'nite & God Bless!!!!

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me   Phil 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment